The Regents Scholar Society hosts 4 Overnight Stay Program sessions to allow prospective students to come get to know the UCLA campus! You get to tour our campus, see our housing options, taste our food, and be a true bruin for a weekend! This overnight program is a must for those who are debating between schools - come to UCLA and fall in love with the campus like we did!
- You'll live in the residence halls with your host, experiencing dorm life and eating at UCLA's dining halls - which are ranked #1 in the country!
- You get to explore Westwood, UCLA's attached college town, and get a taste of life near movie premieres, delicious food, and museum culture!
- You'll be taken on campus tours, getting to see the residence halls, Royce Hall, Powell Library, our Sculpture Gardens, our world-class libraries, and more!
- You get to shadow a class, and see what college academia is truly like!
- You'll make friends - regardless of if you decide to matriculate or not!
Check out our itineraries for each individual session!
We hope that you decide to come to UCLA and join our Regents Scholar Society! To learn more about what we do and how we can help, check out our prospective scholars website at http://rssprospectives.weebly.com!
- Session 1: April 6 - 8 (Thursday - Saturday)Session 1 OSP - Session 1 Waiver Form
- Session 2: April 8 - 10 (Saturday - Monday)Session 2 OSP - Session 2 Waiver Form
- Session 3: April 13 - 15 (Thursday - Saturday)Session 3 OSP - Session 3 Waiver Form
- Session 4: April 15 - 17 (Saturday - Monday)Session 4 OSP - Session 4 Waiver Form
The fee for this year's OSP sessions is $35, payable by PayPal. This helps us cover almost all of your meals, activity costs, your OSP T-shirt, and much more. You will be redirected to PayPal upon signing up for your session.
Please make sure to e-mail your completed and signed waiver corresponding to your session to firstname.lastname@example.org . In addition, please make sure to e-mail your completed and signed Code of Conduct Form, Media Release Form, and Emergency Information Form (Found Below)
Please fill out the forms attached to the itinerary and email to email@example.com . Without the waivers, you will not be allowed to participate in the program.
- Signed and Completed Code of Conduct Form
- Signed and Completed Media Release Form
- Signed and Completed Emergency Info Form
- Your Session Waiver form (Found Above)
- Change of clothes
- Toiletries and Towel
- About $35 for food
- $20-$30 for parking (if applicable)
- Sleeping bag and pillow
- Photo ID
- Walking shoes and warm clothes for outdoor activities
- Flip flops / shower shoes for showering
- View UCLA Maps and Driving Directions
- If you're being dropped off, work out a time/place to meet your host.
- If you're driving yourself, you can buy parking permits daily for $9 at the entrance to Lot 4. Ask for Sunset Village, Sunset Recreation Center, or Lot 11 parking. Remember to purchase a new permit each day.